Its 74 degrees outside right now. (For those of you who aren't in the midwest, click on the weather link on the right and see for yourself and believe!) Just for kicks, when I got home today I went on weather.com and checked out the current temps on the national map. Minneapolis is warmer than both L.A. and Miami right now! After a winter in Minnesota (and over a foot of snow on the ground just a couple weeks ago) today's weather is like taking hand cuffs off. Freedom!
I drove home today after being in class for 4 hours this afternoon. It felt kinda weird that all afternoon I was looking forward to my drive home. Traffic was stop and go during the rush hour commute, but today it was lovely. As much as being trapped on the exhaust filled freeway doesn't compare to--say--the mountains of Colorado, there was no place else I'd rather have been. At the end of my 10 mph journey home--with windows down and music loud--I could honestly say, "I've enjoyed this drive."
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment